Our Service Charter
Our uncompromising, dedicated and quality-driven personalized services include but are not limited to:
- East Africa destination offerings and promotion of tourism to the region
- Tailor-made and customized programs
- Wildlife safari organization to game parks recognized internationally or to ones that are untouched and rarely frequented
- Superior guided tours by natives of the region
- Lodges, camps, hotels and airline reservations that make up our programs
- Outdoor activities outfitter provided by experienced personnel from a native perspective
Three Most Important Features We Pride Ourselves With And Value Are:
Quality of Guide, Camp/Lodge & Complete Ground Service in Tanzania
It is our core belief that the quality of guiding determines the overall excellence of a safari program. Experienced multilingual mature safari guiders, specializing in wildlife, ornithology, cultural tourism, low environmental impact tourism (Eco-tourism), walking, canoeing and photography make our Tanzania safaris an assured incredible experience. Because we understand guiding standards and its intricate relationship with accommodation experiences, professional services within the hospitality industry and beyond, and providing our services to clients who live in parts of the world where top-level service is a norm, we are the only Tanzanian Tour Company to create an independent and consistent 3-tier safari experience.
Complete Experience & Knowledge of Daily Operation in Tanzania
Open Africa Safaris professionals spend many months of a year in different parts of Tanzania and East Africa, visiting the parks, reserves, destinations and accommodations. Open Africa Safaris professional destination planners are safari guides who have been in the industry for almost 15 years (combine experience). They have been visiting and inspecting the Tanzania ground service offerings, before recommending them to our clients.
It is with our experience and accurate knowledge of our homeland that we have the ability to understand and create personalized tailor-made plans to unimaginable places a reality. This benefits our clients as we take into account various factual operational and feasibility factors unknown to first time and limited-time travelers to Tanzania.
Attention To Detail & Dedicated Planning Services
Because we have a personal and national interest in the reputation of our services in Tanzania, it is in our best interest to make certain every possible care is given to all aspects of your trip. Your genuine satisfaction with the services you receive is also reflected on the overall image of the African destinations we offer. We also make every effort to go above and beyond the rest: no tailored program is a challenge; no realistic budget is a limitation; no detail is too small. Our simple goal from these personalized services is to provide the right guidance and service the first time around.
We structure out company motto around our life motto. We believe we are on this planet for these reasons:
- To experience, explore, and discover
- To learn
- To have fun
- To contribute, and
- To savor every moment
This is what we believe in life, and we don’t think our safari experience should be any different. We would like people to be able to appreciate and enjoy Tanzania fully, including its wild life and culture. We support a sustainable business practice to minimize our impact on the environment, and to support the Tanzanian people as much as possible.
We also try to get our clients involved through a variety of itineraries: We incorporate a number of activities which have the aim to fulfill our motto. We hope that you will see how we have structured all our itineraries to incorporate these goals; we hope you will see a difference through simply working with us.
We have partnered with Tanzania School Foundation to provide friendly and affordable tours for all participants in their volunteer program.
The number one factor for us is the quality of service
We are not a huge company, and we have no desire to become one. We are a small company which gives us the opportunity to give all clients dedicated services which they deserve, both inside and outside the country.
- No middle men– you communicate directly with us, and we are the ones providing the on-ground service in Tanzania too. We are there to pick you up once you arrive in Tanzania, to guide you through your entire adventure, and to see you off.
- We’re there from beginning to end– all included! We will work with you to design the perfect itinerary for no extra cost. We are also here to answer all questions and concerns, and we even help find the right airfare- Just ask!
- Personalized Service– Not every safari is right for everybody. We all have different interests and our goal is to make sure you get to do what you want to do and see what you want to see. We don’t believe in generic safaris; we would like to work with you to create a meaningful and worthwhile experience.
- Satisfaction-Oriented– Since we have a small client-base, your satisfaction is critical to us. We are constantly striving for new ways to improve our service and your enjoyment. We take a personal interest in providing you with great service. You don’t work with a secretary or any other third party; you work directly with us who are providing the service on ground!
- Specialize– We are a regional specialist which means we know everything about Tanzania. We are not a jack-of-all trades which often results in poor quality. Our specialty is Tanzania and this allows you to get more out of your safari.
- That Extra Touch: If your luggage arrives late, we will make sure that once it arrives it gets to you whether you are on safari or on the mountain. Mark special events with a cake while camping!
- 24-hour assistance: While on safari, you have a 24-hour access to our lines in the US and TZ.
What We Are and What We Can Do For You
- Personalized and Tailor-made Programs:We are a personalized Tanzania Safari Company, creating tailor-made, one-of-a-kind, and customized itinerary, all experienced first-hand. We serve all possible needs of our clients whether they are documented or requested independently.
- Quality Focused Wildlife Organization:We are a quality-focused safari company concentrating on our core ability: professional, natively-led, mature guiding experience. Whether you select a value-based accommodation or personalized luxury accommodation, one thing you can be certain of is the unwavering and assured quality of guiding you will receive during your safari. This is perfect for our guests, as it assures them the best wildlife experience no matter what the corresponding program tier they select.
- Customer Focused:Being natives of Tanzania in the tourism services industry naturally make us tourism ambassadors for our country, so we have personal and national interest in making sure every possible care is taken and more than enough care is given to all aspect of our guests’ programs.
- Experienced Local Personnel:The information you receive and the programs we create are ones that we have experienced personally. On average, our guides who our customers interact with on their trips share between 7 and 25 years of their experience. Our planning, customer-care, management and operation teams, all natives of the land, share between 12 and 18 years of destination experience.
- Safety, Accuracy and Reliability:Open Africa Safaris provides a worry free experience when visiting Tanzania. This is achieved by doing the very best to assure the credibility and safety of the locations, accommodations, and travel procedures in place at all times. We also place a lot of effort and emphasis on education and awareness of the resources and properties (hotel, lodges, camp, homes and Eco-accommodations) that are offered around Tanzania so as to provide first-hand, accurate and reliable information to our guests.
- Logical Approach:We are driven by the simple fact that it is better to give great service the first time around.
- Leadership In The Industry:You can be ascertained by the fact that we are different from everyone else because we are standard setters; this is evident from our accommodation gauging and standardization system, writings about land, our desire to create an opportunity for guests to review pictures and view online videos of hundreds of accommodations we promote, and the resources we create awareness about.
- Offering Programs That Work:Because we understand Tanzania and the needs of guests who visit us, our programs are proven, inclusive and open in all regards. It is a fact that no two companies, services and programs are alike. Having stated all the above, we also know our clients come to Tanzania because they wish to experience the wildlife, ecology and the related offerings. We offer our clients the strengths and challenges of each destination, so that the right program choice is made.
- We guarantee window seat on safari
- Game drive with no limit
- 4WD Land cruiser extended
- We also offer a special guide with knowledge of photography
What We Are Not and What We Do Not Do
- Competing To Offer the Lowest Price and The Cheapest Program:We are not competing to be the lowest-priced program provider. Our programs are based on the corresponding actual costs of creating, managing and running a quality-focused, efficient, professional and experienced organization. Potential clients who value quality and reliability need to interact with us to experience for themselves what it means to have knowledgeable and “hands-on” experienced Open Africa Safaris destination planners working on their behalf. Almost 90% mentioned before actually become clients and continue to have Open Africa Safaris operate their complete programs in Tanzania.
- Not Mass Tourism:We are a company that does not engage in mass tourism: the act of grouping massive numbers of people purely to fill quotas, vehicles and accommodation night rooms. We are a customer-focused safari company which understands that each visitor to our homeland, be it a single traveler or a group, is a different individual and that this quality comes with individual needs, wants and desires. Because your overall experience in Africa represents the image of our respective countries, we at Open Africa Safaris are first concerned about your experience derived from our passion to do things right.
- We Do Not Cut Corners:Open Africa Safaris is a customer- and quality-focused company. We refuse to compromise the safety, security and comfort of our guests for anything. Just as an example among the many: to maintain quality standard and reliability for our road safaris, our customer care centers use certified vehicle parts; they also thoroughly check and service all vehicles before and after all safari expeditions and other tour trips, with no exceptions.
- Not Just Another Company Selling Travel to Tanzania: We are natives, proud to represent our own country. We have a reason, passion, and motivation to be there for our customers and to do what we do. For these various reasons, our team and the services we offer can never be compared to those of others in the same industry.
- Not a One-Fits-All Organization:We intellectually and methodically design, create and organize all our programs independently of each other.
Tanzania Safari Specialists
All our tours are designed to give you a unique experience of the Tanzania safari product. Our guides are well trained, very professional, and adhere to the the highest ethical standards. Under our guidance, you are sure to have an unforgettable experience in Tanzania.