For cancellations received by us in writing prior to tour departure:
- From booking time to 1 month+ 1 day prior to the tour start: Full deposit paid is not refundable
- 1 month or less prior or no show: 100% tour cost. There are no refunds for unused portions of the program. Therefore, refunds will not be made to clients who do not complete their tour for any reason. Amendments made to the itinerary once paid for may result in additional costs.
- If you cancel your tour one week after your total cost payment has been processed, you will receive refund of 75% from the total payment.
- A 50% refund will be made for those who cancel their tour 4 weeks or more after their total payment has been processed.
- A 30% deposit is always used on paying for a client’s accommodations, and that is why it is not refundable. However, if you cancel your trip for any reason, your 30% deposit will be extended for one year. The money will only apply toward your trip cost if you visit Tanzania and book a tour though Open Africa Safaris within one year from your cancellation date.
- All refunds are subject to wire transfer fees in case of cancellation.
- There will be no refund for any completed program.